Finance Transformation Readiness Checklist
Steps to calculate ROI and advocate for digital transformation
Co-founder & CMO
Co-founder & CFO
Country Manager Austria
Co-founder & CCO
The role of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is evolving rapidly, demanding a new breed of finance leaders who can drive change and embrace technological advancements.
However, in a 2021 survey by McKinsey & Co., only 25% of CFOs were identified as transformation-driving leaders, highlighting the need for change.
In this white paper, we provide a comprehensive checklist for CFOs and finance leaders to assess their readiness for finance transformation and make a compelling case for it.
Among others, we guide you through:
- Identifying pain points
- Understand your transformation goals
- Quantify time and money costs
- Assess potential savings
- Consider technology landscape
- Calculate ROI
- Address change management
- Skills and talent readiness
- Data governance and security
- Resource allocation and leadership commitment
Download the checklist to assess your readiness.